PENGUMUMAN RcR ♥

Photobucket Baby Booties <3 p/s : Shredders IN STOCK!

♥ foLo PeLangi ♥

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RBT Swap Project


Here is a project by RBT (Right Brain Thinkers) group...

It is called the Swap Project...

Those who were interested were given a partner, and we are supposed to make any handmade crafts worth RM 12 (excluding postage) for our partner...

My swap project partner was Ms Vivian and she is from Kota Kinabalu...whoa~

She requested for a car signage themed pink, purple and white... *pink is her favourite color

And for me, she is making a felt box and i requested for pink and purple as well as they are my favourite colors and i would love to have something that will match my new bedroom theme color...

Here is the car sigange i have made for her...What do you think ?? Like it ??? :)


1 comment:

  1. thanks.....hope u like the box that i made....hehe...not that perfect...but i think its useable....

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List