PENGUMUMAN RcR ♥

Photobucket Baby Booties <3 p/s : Shredders IN STOCK!

♥ foLo PeLangi ♥

Monday, June 6, 2011

Felt Photo Frame in house !

What's new today ?? Yeah, it's the photo frame ... What do you think of it ? I made a felt photo frame with teddy and balloons with 'LOVE' written on it ... Kinda cute for me ...

Have a look at it ...

It costs only RM 8.90 for a layer ... More layers can be added subject to demand ...
Size of the frame is 11 cm x 11 cm ...


Here is the teddy bear with balloons and hearts next to it ...
Shah Rukh Khan as my model ;)
Teddy bear ...
And again teddy bear ... In love with this teddy bear *hugs*


Like it ? You can always place your order by mailing me at happy_feet6@yahoo.com

This frame is available for Re-make or Custom made designs are welcomed :))

Do feel free to leave your comments below ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List