PENGUMUMAN RcR ♥

Photobucket Baby Booties <3 p/s : Shredders IN STOCK!

♥ foLo PeLangi ♥

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shawl clip @ Snap clip

SHAWL CLIP @ SNAP CLIP




Here is the new felt craft trial of mine...

It's a shawl clip @ snap clip...

I used a snap clip at the back of them and this costs RM 4.90

You can also request for a alligator clip for RM 5

Colours are all at your own choices...

You decide the colour and i will do it for you...If you want to add some accessories on it like buttons for instant, additional charges will apply...

Interested? Please PM me at happy_feet6@yahoo.com OR leave a comment below with your email add and i will get back to you asap...

Feel free to visit my FB http://www.facebook.com/RainbowChick.R for more items..

You can place your orders to my fb inbox as well..Hp keychain, car signage, car charm, brooch, anything you say...

Dont forget to check out the items !! Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List