PENGUMUMAN RcR ♥

Photobucket Baby Booties <3 p/s : Shredders IN STOCK!

♥ foLo PeLangi ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

One of My Trials :)

For those who are seeing this..any guesses on what is that on my card ???
It's a peacock !!!! yay ! i made it :p (syok sendiri ?) OK fine !

So, here is my not to say first but maybe the nicest trial of all i have done so far :P

How is it??




Took really a long time..maybe because i am still very new to this quilling..
However, i have to admit that this is seriously an awesome hobby for me..

Thanks to Ms Azlina for being my inspiration (indirectly - i don't think she knows this )

Really, you did inspire me into this crafting field after reading your blog even though i dont know how i ended up with a crafting blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    hehe! You are right...I didn't know hehe! I'm happy to know that my blog has inspired you to try crafting yourself...and the peacock card is really nice! Hope to see more of your quilling in future :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List